Kung Pao Shrimp Meal Kit
Features & Benefits:
Create exciting new diners
All the ingredients are right in the box
No waste and easy to cook
Ready to serve in just 12 minutes
BAP (Best Aquaculture Practice) certified
Source of Vitamin A and C
Breaded Shrimp (Shrimp, Water, Wheat Flour, Breadcrumb, Tapioca Starch, Corn Starch, Rice Flour, Salt, Baking Powder, Garlic Powder, Pepper, Sodium Ribonucleotide, Paprika Extract, Modified Tapioca Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Sugar, Guar Gum, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Xanthan Gum, Spices, Colour, Sodium Phosphate), Rice, Sauce (Sugar, Water, Fermented Soybean Paste [Water, Salt, Soybean, Wheat], Garlic, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Colour), Water, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt, Ethyl Alcohol, Sugar, Sodium Acetate, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid), Rice Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Sesame Seed Oil, Garlic, Modified Corn Starch, Dry Chili, Ginger Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Pepper, Onion Powder), Carrots, Baby Corn, Green Bell Pepper, Red Chili Pepper (Soybean Oil).
1. Defrost sauce by placing pouch in warm water.
2. Heat 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil in fry pan or wok until hot on MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add vegetable medley. Cook on MEDIUM-HIGH heat, stirring frequently for 2 – 3 minutes.
3. Add breaded shrimp. Cook covered for additional 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove cover, cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
5. Open bag of sauce and add to pan mixing thoroughly coating vegetables and shrimp.
6. Place frozen rice in a microwave-safe dish. Add 1 tbsp (15 mL) water to dish and cover. Heat in microwave on HIGH (1000 WATTS) for 1 – 2 minutes.
7. To serve, place prepared vegetables, shrimp and sauce over bed of rice.
Or add heated rice directly to fry pan or wok after addition of sauce. Serve immediately.
NOTE: Prepare product from the frozen state. Ensure product is thoroughly heated to 165°F (74°C) before serving. Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.