Grilled Lobster Tails and Sea Bass Skewers with Bocconcini Salad
- 20 Toppits Lobster Tails 2 oz.
- 20 oz. Toppits Sea Bass
- 8 cubes Toppits Parsley Pop Herbs®
- 8 cubes Toppits Garlic Pop Herbs®
- 8 tbsp. Toppits Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For the Tomato and Bocconcini Salad:
- 4 cups bocconcini pearls
- 2 cups red cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups orange cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups red onion
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 8 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. white pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Remove the peels from the Lobster tails leaving only the tail on.
- Remove the skin from the sea bass.
- In a sauté pan, add the olive oil, parsley and garlic cubes. Heat through and mix altogether.
- Cut the sea bass into 1½-inch cubes, then brush the lobster tails and sea bass with the herbed oil.
- Put the lobster tail through a skewer followed by the sea bass and then the lobster tail again.
- Place the skewer on the grill for 2 minutes on each side until there are noticeable grill marks.
- Remove the skewer from heat and place on a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
For the Tomato & Bocconcini Salad:
Drain the bocconcini and place in medium sized bowl.
Slice the cherry tomatoes in halves, finely chop the onions and thinly slice the basil.
Combine all ingredients into one bowl, toss the salad and enjoy your meal!