Grilled Tuna with Toppits Sicilian Sausage Tomato Caper Sauce
4 - 4oz Toppits Yellowfin Tuna steaks
750 ml jar Toppits Sicilian Sausage Tomato Caper Sauce
250 g Sepia linguine package (Squid ink linguine)
4 tbsp. olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Use the olive oil, salt and pepper to season the Toppits Yellowfin Tuna steaks.
2. Bring a medium sized pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta al dente - set aside.
3. Heat the sauce in a saucepan on low until all of the following steps are completed.
4. For the tuna steaks, place the portions on a hot grill for 30 seconds on high heat. Turn the portions by 45 degrees and wait another 30 seconds before flipping the steaks over. Once flipped over, wait one last 30 seconds before removing the portions from the heat. Let it rest for 6 minutes.
For the plate:
5. Ladle a 3oz portion of tomato sauce on the bottom of the pasta bowl.
6. Twirl a ball of pasta (the size of a golf ball) and place it down in the middle of the bowl on top of the sauce.
7. Lastly, set the grilled tuna on the nest of pasta and garnish with fresh herbs!