Features & Benefits:
Boneless and skinless
BAP 2 Star Certified Sustainable
Certified Halal by HCA
Basa, Water, Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium phosphate.
Remove frozen fillets from packaging. Place fish on a plate and thaw in refrigerator, covered, overnight. Do not refreeze.
1. Drizzle thawed fillets with olive oil and top with your favourite fresh herbs and spices.
2. Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
3. Place thawed fillets on a non-stick (or parchment lined) baking sheet in oven on middle rack. Bake for 5-6 minutes. Turn fillets over. Cook for an additional 5-6 minutes or until fish flakes.
1. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil or butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
2. Season thawed fillets with your favourite fresh herbs and spices.
3. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn fillets over. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until fish flakes.
Note: Cooking instructions are guidelines only. Cook until an internal temperature of 158 °F (70 °C).
Basa Fillets, 850 g
Where to find Toppits Basa Fillets
Subject to product availability.