Servings: 25 (2 tacos/person)
Cooking Method: Fryer/Oven
50 pcs Toppits Taco Cut Cod or Pollock Portions
50 Corn tortillas
800 gr Plum tomatoes, diced
550 gr Red onion
140 ml Lime juice
250 gr Cilantro, chopped
480 gr Red radish, thinly sliced
450 gr Ranch dressing
7 Avocados, sliced
TT Salt & Pepper
1. Combine diced red onion, tomatoes and 80 gr of lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt and
pepper to taste and add 125 gr of chopped cilantro at the end. Set aside to marinate in the
2. Combine ranch dressing with the remaining lime juice and cilantro. Mix well and set aside for
3. Slice radishes on a mandolin, or as thin as possible and place in a bowl of cold water and set
aside for later use.
4. Slice avocado, yielding 50 slices. Set on a tray and cover with plastic wrap.
6. Cook Toppits Taco Cut Cod or Pollock Portions according to package instructions.
7. Warm corn tortillas in a steamer and place 2 pieces per plate.
8. To assemble tacos, place an avocado slice at the bottom, one piece of taco cut fried fish,
topped with 1 oz of pico de gallo. Garnish with 10 gr of ranch dressing and 2-3 slices of radishes.